Greg's Course Community - You are here!      Greg's Dictionary - Click to view.

Greg's Course Community (GCC.gregehmka.com)

a journey in the unknown

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-10-19 19:19:01

Greg Ehmka
Administrator

Three Truths and Five Questions

Here is a quote from some spiritual/metaphysical literature from about 120-130 years ago.

The Three Truths

There are three truths which are absolute, and which cannot be lost, but yet may remain silent for lack of speech:

1)The soul of man is immortal, and its future is the future of a thing whose growth and splendor have no limit.

2)The principle which gives life dwells within us and without us, is undying and eternally beneficent, is not heard or seen or felt, but is perceived by the one who desires perception.

3)Each of us is our own absolute law-giver, the dispenser of glory or gloom to ourself, the decreer of our life, our reward, our punishment.

These truths, which are as great as is life itself, are as simple as the simplest mind of man.   Feed the hungry with them.

Three Questions

What I find that is most extraordinary about this piece, which I understand to have been channeled from one of the Masters or High Priests of Atlantis, is that they actually answer the three great questions of spirituality relative to a normal 3D human here on the planet.  Those three questions being:

1) Who or what am I?
2) Who or what is God?
3) Why am I here? Or What is the purpose of life?

"Spiritual Belonging" and Two More Questions

Within this context of deep spiritual purpose and meaning we can then ask two more questions:
1) Where do I belong?
2) With whom do I belong?

The concept of "belonging" as a spiritual truth finding process (as opposed to religious or governmental "outer rules" or a "parental process" ..like "go to your room!  You belong there!"  Or "Your dirty socks belong in the clothes hamper!"  ...etc.)  brings together one's spiritual self with one's spiritual family (who) and Gaia (where.)  With these three present and in the truth there is a "belonging" that is wonderful, nurturing, satisfying, lovely and simply "right."   You know and feel in your soul who you belong with and where that location should be.

So people can "call you" or Gaia can "call you" or both can "call you" or neither (means stay where you are.)  In my own life it is virtually always people that "call" and so I've wandered around from place to place for a lifetime feeling that I am with Gaia wherever I may be.  So geography, for me, has played a very small role.  For others it is the exact opposite.

As to who and where is "calling" these "calls"  can be "heard' in a way that is fast and light, "Wow, I'm moving to Maui.  It is unbelievably awesome there!"  Or deep and longstanding meditative inquiries. "Hmmm, it seems that I have been ready to leave here for years but where do I go?"

Action

So, as usual, it all rests on one's own personal truth.  And that is why the inner guidance impulses and promptings (or lack of them) are so important.  Because at a deep enough level we ALWAYS know in our heart where we "belong" and with whom. 

The only trick is to let that knowledge surface into awareness and then face all of the fears and issues to honor it and act on it especially if there are significant separations involved in addition to the fears of the unknown. 

.... greg a.k.a. drlove

Board footer